Monday, February 8, 2010

REVEAL:make previously unknown or secret information known to others

My heart and my prayer for this blog is simple: I want to see God revealed to all the world in such a powerful way that our natural response is WORSHIP!

The definition of reveal is : to make previously unknown or secret information known to others.

Your response automatically could be: "God is not a secret!", "I know who He is!", "Why do you think it needs to be made known because most people already know?".

My contention is that most people are like me. My life is full of so many things: work, family, entertainment, relational obligations, education, etc. I wear many different hats: father, husband, son, brother, friend, pastor, etc. I think you get the idea. But I have find out through my own walk with God, that because my life is so full I tend to lose sight of who He really is. I have jam-packed my life with so many different things that I haven't given myself enough opportunities to experience God for all that He is. With so many things going on and so many things to do it is almost like I have slowly but surely covered my eyes from seeing God for who He really is.

I believe it is time to remove the veil, don't you?

Today marks the start of a new adventure. The journey to experience God and see Him for all that He continues to be. I invite you to go on this journey with me. Share your testimonies. Share your heart. Share your experiences. As often as possible I am going to be sharing different revelations that I have gotten, whether through the written word or through life experiences, in hopes of it helping to remove the veil from your eyes. Feel free to share yours as well. God bless and I look forward to seeing what God is going to do!

2 Corinthians 3:15-17 - Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment